Pageviews

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Working with Ebola Dataset

by Unknown  |  in R at  Wednesday, March 18, 2015

During the first month of training I was given the task to work on ebola Dataset.I was asked to plot the dataset on the Google maps.I gone to the wrong track for the first 15 days.After that I visited udacity.com which saved my life and guided me good.I recommend all the new R developers to follow this Udacity course.


Data Analysis with R

After that I tried hard to load a Google map in R.After 3-4 days of hard work I get this output of google map of Africa.




After getting this I plotted the number of death cases the suspected cases due to Ebola in different countries.In the plot.ly you can showcase your R data.Here is the presentation of Ebola Datatest.







0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.